Monday, April 2, 2012

A question...

Why do you always feel most inspired to do something when you can't do anything about it right then? My good husband is doing a fitness challenge and has been really inspiring with his dedication to eating better. The problem: I'm almost 5 months pregnant, and getting "in shape" right now seems a little futile. Sigh. Instead, I guess I'll just have to focus my efforts on eating healthy for this little baby and hope the motivation lasts another 5 months.

P.S. It should be against the "rules" for husbands to get skinnier while their wives are pregnant. Just saying. :)

3 comments:

Sean and Ashley said...

On the bright side, his results now & in the next 4 months might be just the motivation you'll need after delivery to get in shape yourself!

Allison said...

I agree, Ashley. :)

Brittany B said...

Amen! I'm dealing with the same issue and instead I make myself a dessert and then eat it all. Oh well.