Tuesday, September 23, 2008

We gave in...

Well... here we go.  Not that I'm against blogging.  I'm not.  I just never felt that my life was interesting enough to blog about single.  Now there are those people (aka my future sister-in-law) that have interesting lives as single people.  I don't feel that I'm one of them.  

Now that I'm engaged to be married, I figured it was time.  I'm starting to feel left out of the blogging world, so we're giving in.  Note:  when I speak in the plural, it's only so I feel justified in my blogging, though Brent may never actually contribute to this blog.  

So, we're getting married!  We're so excited, and I'm beginning to act a little more sane, as the stress slowly decreases.  The dress has been bought... the invitations will be sent soon... the temple has been reserved... we're on our way.  

Thus begins the blogging...  :)

3 comments:

Bethany said...

Hey Allison! Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! I think it's great that you started a blog. Hopefully you don't mind if I add you to my blog list.

Gordon and Katrina said...

Allison! I am so excited for you and Brent! I can't wait to see you guys again - hopefully soon. I hope everything goes wonderfully with the wedding! Love ya!

Shannon said...

I'm so excited that you think my single life blog is exciting :) I always feel like I'm pushing it to find something to write about :)